The Texas Aviation Association will hold its Hangar Hotel Safety Day & Fly-In (register here) at Gillespie County Airport (T82) in Fredericksburg, Texas on Saturday, April 2, 2011 10 AM to Noon, rain or shine! Sponsors Include: National Business Aviation Association, Austin Flight Check, Sisk Rifles. Door Prizes include a new i-Pad with ForeFlight Software trial offer, a BrightLine Flight Bag from Austin Flight Check, TXAA merchandise, Sisk Rifle books and more!
Guest speakers include:
- David Fulton – director TxDOT Aviation
- Roger Hansen – Gillespie County airport manager
- Steve Hadley – National Business Association
- Gary Stamper – FAA FSDO San Antonio
- Bob Haag – Falcon Insurance
- Bill Gunn – safety director TxDOT Aviation
A buffet dinner will be served by the Hangar Hotel
- $19 with advance registration.
- $25 at the door, if seating is available. Meal not guaranteed.