The Eclipse Jet Experience is traveling to cities across the country this month. The “experience” includes two hours of instruction.
The first phase is an overview of Eclipse Aerospace and the Eclipse Jet systems and avionics on the ground. The second phase consists of 40-50 minutes of flight time. The cost for the experience is $750, which will be deducted from your aircraft purchase price, according to company officials.
Tour dates and cities include:
- Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Jan. 5-7;
- Houston, Jan. 6-7;
- Bedford, Mass., Jan. 12-14;
- Naples, Fla., Jan. 12-14;
- Austin, Texas, Jan. 19-20;
- San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 21;
- Van Nuys, Calif., Jan. 19-21;
- Santa Ana, Calif., Jan. 26-28; and
- Philadelphia, Jan. 27-29.
For more information: Eclipse.aero