ATP officials report initial industry reaction to its next-generation, cloud-based service, the ATP Aviation Hub, has exceeded expectations, with more than 2,800 registered users since its introduction in late January.
ATP Aviation Hub is a new application framework delivering the aviation industry’s first and only single source, cloud-based solution for compliance and safety knowledge services that can be accessed by any user, anywhere, and on any device, according to company officials.
By working with customers and industry partners, ATP has incorporated new functionality into the ATP Aviation Hub designed to meet the changes and challenges of the industry, officials add. To address these challenges, the ATP Aviation Hub provides a single, online portal for access to apps including:
- The Reference Library App – The industry’s first single-source online solution providing access to over 750 maintenance and regulatory libraries from over 50 manufacturers and agencies.
- The Profile and Compliance App – Builds a mandatory compliance and tracking report and records actions taken to ensure the airworthiness of your aircraft.
- The Parts Exchange App – Improves the process for managing and fulfilling parts needs. This new workflow process streamlines part procurement and reduces transcription errors.
- The Resource Management App – Allows maintenance facilities to track customers, assets and vendor information.
- The ICAPSM Safety and Compliance App – Reduces the recurring costs of associating manual content with compliance and conformance checklists.
ATP provides safety and compliance information for the aviation market.
People who read this article also read articles on airparks, airshow, airshows, avgas, aviation fuel, aviation news, aircraft owner, avionics, buy a plane, FAA, fly-in, flying, general aviation, learn to fly, pilots, Light-Sport Aircraft, LSA, and Sport Pilot.