Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) Chapter 64 and The Greater St. Louis Air & Space Museum will hold an open house and fly-in June 16 (9am-5pm) at St. Louis Downtown Airport. The day includes:
- Pancake breakfast
- Burger lunch
- View the Museum’s historic aircraft and aviation exhibits
- Check out EAA 64’s aircraft projects
- Visit with local pilots flying their homebuilts, warbirds and antique aircraft
- Take a flight in a 1941 Waco biplane
- Small children can fly in their own simulator!