The 37th Annual Convention of the International Cessna 120-140 Association will be held at Ryan Field in Tucson, Ariz., from Oct. 17 through Oct. 21.
Accommodations will be at the new Casino Del Sol in Tucson.
Cessna 120/140 owners, pilots and enthusiasts are invited to participate in the festivities, according to organizers. Activities planned for the gathering include a poker run, a visit to the Pima Air and Space Museum, a tour of the Boneyard at the Davis Monthan Air Force Base, and a maintenance presentation focusing on Cessna 120s and 140s. There will also be skill contests for pilots and a “Mariachi Lunch” at La Cholla Airpark.
Other attractions available to attendees are:
- Tombstone (P29) – The O.K. Corral and related historic sites.
- Bisbee (P04) – Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum and Mine Tours.
- Sedona (KSEZ) – breathtaking natural views.
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – Tucson.
- Titan Missile Museum – Sahuarita
- U of A Biosphere, Oracle
- Grand Canyon (KGCN)
For more information: Cessna120-140.org