Snap-on Industrial has introduced the Cordless Adhesive Gun.
The Cordless Adhesive Gun (part number CAG6850) features a high efficiency melt chamber capable of outputting up to 2.2 pounds of glue per hour, company officials said. It can be powered by three different battery packs: 14.4 V Ni-CAD (part number CTB4147); 18 V Ni-CAD (part number CTB4187); and 18 V Lithium (part number CTB6187).
- Easy-squeeze two finger trigger design allows for constant use with no fatigue
- High impact nylon housing able to withstand drops of up to 15 feet
- Precision, solid state temperature control and electronics for battery life up to three hours
- Needle and spreader inter-changeable nozzles
- Heats and ready for use in four minutes
- Accepts any 1/2″ round glue sticks
The Cordless Adhesive Gun can be purchased in a kit (part number CAG6850DBKIT) which includes three different nozzles and an assortment of glue sticks. Battery packs or chargers are not included in the kit.
For more information: 877-740-1900 or SnapOn.com