Registration is now open for the National Business Aviation Association’s Regional Forum in Seattle on Sept. 20, which will be hosted by Clay Lacy Aviation. Hundreds of attendees and more than 80 exhibitors are expected at the forum on Boeing Field, according to NBAA officials.
The forum also will feature a number of education sessions addressing the the economic and workplace challenges facing the industry. Topics include:
- Washington Tax Developments
- Challenges and Opportunities for Business Aviation
- Loss of Control In-Flight: Mitigation Strategies for Business Aviation
- Best Practices for Transitioning from Paper to Digital Charts
- Update on the Future Air Navigation System
NBAA’s operations staff and officials from FAA ATC Traffic Management will be on hand to answer questions about business aircraft ownership and regional operating procedures and policies. NBAA Conventions staff also will be available to answer questions about NBAA’s 65th Annual Meeting & Convention, to be held Oct. 30–Nov. 1 in Orlando, Fla.
For more information, click here.