The RANS S-20 Raven, which is now in development, will be shown at the upcoming AirVenture in “bare bones form.”
According to company officials, this plane is the successor to the Coyote II S-6S. The S-6ES will remain in production.
- All welded Steel Fuselage and tail.
- Flat aluminum landing gear made of 7075, CNC machined, heat treated and shot peened for long life.
- Universal fuselage, landing gear can be switched from tailwheel to trike.
- Sliding seats, and large door opening, to allow easy ingress and egress.
- Welded steel door frames.
- Large easy access baggage compartment.
- The wing and tail are directly from the S-7S, featuring one-piece fully CNC machined stamped ribs, CNC machined spars, aero servo ailerons, and 26 Gallon fuel system.
RANS will be accepting orders for the S-20 at Airventure.
For more information: RANS.com