The NBAA2013 Mobile App is now available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones.
Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free app will allow attendees to prepare for the show Oct. 22-24 in Las Vegas. It also will serve as a useful reference all year long, NBAA officials note.
The NBAA2013 Mobile App includes:
- An exhibitor directory with booth locations, company descriptions, and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan for the Las Vegas Convention Center
- A schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- Alerts for real-time updates from NBAA Show Management
- An RSS feed with updates from NBAA’s Online News Bureau
- A Twitter feed with the latest #NBAA13 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your NBAA2013 experience
- A new “Attendees” section allows individual contacts to have personal profiles visible to other app users, so they can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event.
- Links to NBAA’s YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
You can download the app here or get it on the your smartphone’s mobile store.