Snap-on Industrial has introduced its new Pneumatic Torque Wrenches, which feature a dual speed gearbox and pneumatic technology that controls input air pressure.
The dual speed gearbox provides a rundown gear with speeds as high as 100 rpm for fast rundown of fasteners, and a torque gear with a much slower rpm to ensure control and accuracy, company officials noted.
Other features include:
- Control torque to +/- 5% accuracy
- Sealed housing prevents water, dirt and debris from entering for longer tool life
- Variety of high-strength reaction arms available to fit nearly any application
- Safety paddle requires two-handed operation of the tool to keep both hands away from pinch points near the reaction arm
- Low vibration eliminates injury caused by repetitive use of impacting wrenches
- Continuous drive exhibits lower decibels than competing pneumatic torque wrenches or impact wrenches
For more information: SnapOn.com/Industrial or 877-740-1900