Sporty’s has unveiled the schedule for its webinar series for next year based on pilot-feedback of the most popular topics.
Sporty’s webinars are live, multimedia presentations delivered online that are informative and interactive. Attendees hear from experts and can even ask questions. Webinars are a great way to learn about products, services and other subjects of interest, Sporty’s officials said.
Complete descriptions and times of the webinars are available atsportys.com/webinars.
Webinars slated include:
- Jan. 21: iPad 101
- Jan. 23: iPad 101
- March 6: Cockpit Video Cameras – From GoPro to iPhone
- April 10: Get the Most out of Every Flight Lesson
- May 22: Flying with ForeFlight
- June 26: What’s new in Aviation Headsets
- July 24: iPad 101
- Aug. 28: ATP Training Requirements
- Oct. 2: ADS-B – A Pilot’s Guide
- Nov. 13: Advanced iPad Flying
Also planned for 2014 is Sporty’s Annual Fly-In, scheduled for Saturday, May 17, 2014. Attendees will have a host of free seminars to attend in person. More information on the fly in may be found at Sportys.com/flyin.
Registration for the webinars is required as the number of participants is limited.
For more information, to register or to view previous webinars, go to Sportys.com/webinars.