APPLETON, Wis. — A free copy of the WE BUILD-themed 2014 catalog of welding and cutting products from Miller Electric Mfg. Co. can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com, or on a mobile device at MillerWelds.com/mobile.
Miller, a manufacturer of arc welding products, provides specifications and comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders and torches, Stick welders, the newly expanded metal cutting offering (formerly Smith Equipment — now branded Miller), engine-driven welder generators, fume extractors and more within the 84-page, full-color catalog.
It also highlights available Miller Arc Armor welding protection and product information on Miller-recommended Hobart filler metals including tubular, aluminum and solid wires, as well as stick electrodes.
The catalog showcases “What’s New from Blue,” including:
• Insight Core and Insight Centerpoint, welding information management systems that provide real-time data from the weld cell.
• Dynasty 280 and Maxstar 280, TIG/Stick power sources featuring energy-efficient inverter design and Auto-Line technology.
• Syncrowave 210, a TIG/Stick power source that eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
• Weldcraft TIG Torches, now branded Miller, a series of air-cooled and water-cooled torches and accessories designed for reliability and versatility in various applications.
• New stars and stripes helmet designs and graphics for all welding applications.
Welders can also access product information and other free resources at MillerWelds.com. Available are discussion forums, a video library, WE BUILD project gallery, how-to articles and e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional and instructor audiences.