Tecnam ramps up at Sebring Regional Airport

SEBRING, Fla. — Tecnam took possession of a new 21,000-square-foot facility at Sebring Regional Airport on April 28 and delivered its first aircraft from this U.S. facility.

“Even though we just moved in, we have accomplished our first delivery, a P2008 Turbo to a customer that purchased at U.S. Sport Aviation Expo in January. From order to delivery took just 90 days for a brand new manufactured airplane to customer specifications,” said Shannon Yeager, director of sales.

The Tecnam US Sebring facility is now the North American center for:

  • Customer Service and Support
  • Spare Parts
  • Re-assembly (both LSA and Part 23 certified aircraft)
  • Sales and Marketing

Regional Tecnam US Inc. Sales and Tecnam Service Centers include:

  • HOVA (Heart of Virginia Aviation) located in Virginia
  • West Coast Sport Aircraft, Inc. located in California
  • Midwest Gregor Company located in Minnesota

All locations have Tecnam aircraft available for demonstration flights.

Tecnam US will initially market and promote three Light-Sport Aircraft: The Tecnam P2008 LSA, Astore LSA (pictured above), and P92 Eaglet LSA. Also available will be two Part 23 certified models, The P Twenty-Ten and P2006T light twin.

Other Tecnam models, such as the P2002 Sierra, P92 Echo Light and P92 Tail Dragger, are available on request to address specific customer desires.

A number of new offerings have been introduced, including:

  • The introduction of a new payment policy, which requires a 10% deposit at the time the order is placed, with the remaining 90% payment due when the aircraft is fully certified and ready to fly from the Florida or California assembly facility.
  • Tecnam US Inc. will contribute up to 50% of related travel expenses (maximum $1,000) to potential customers wishing to experience a demo flight at the new Sebring facility.
  • The Technical, Support/Warranty team have received training from Tecnam Italy covering both airframes and Rotax engines.

For more information: sales.usa@tecnam.com or Tecnam.com 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *