Heli Air Ambulance Pilot- Chanute, KS 8,000 GEO + 4,000 Signing Bonus
Med-Trans Corporation - Chanute, Kansas
The Pilot is responsible for the safe and expeditious transport of medical personnel and patients, complying with established procedures. While on duty, he or she is responsible for ensuring that all Med-Trans policies and directives, FAA, State and local regulations are complied with.All Med-Trans aircraft are operated single pilot in a highly dynamic environment during operations both day and night. Pilots are expected to be ready to evaluate any mission request immediately upon notification. Our medical teams are extensively trained to act as productive crewmembers in the flight setting and are an integral part of the success of every mission.
Candidates should assess their ability to operate an advanced aircraft in single pilot environment before applying for a pilot position.
Med-Trans Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment
Where every second counts, contact us today!
You Can Make a Difference
Join a team of highly skilled pilots, emergency medical experts, and mechanics whose mission is to
- Chanute, KS
- Pilot Apartment
- $8,000 additional pay per year
- $4,000 Additional Signing Bonus (2,000 after completion of new hire, then 2,000 after completion of first 12 Months)
Med-Trans Corporation offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision coverage; life insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match; paid time off and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides employees 100% company-paid:
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability insurance
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft
- Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Prefer AS-350 Experience
- 2,000 total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total Helicopter Hours
- 1,000 total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 total Turbine Hours
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided and/or Unaided)
- 50 hour actual and/or simulated wx flt hrs
- visit www.med-trans.net for all Med-Trans career opportunities