Production Painter I - Savannah, GA- LONG TERM- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Strom Aviation - Savannah, Georgia
Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Unique Skills: Industrial Painting Experience, Smart team and CATIA experience is a plusEducation and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors.
- One (1) year experience in painting/paint preparation or related experience.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
Currently seeking Production Painters with Minimum of 1 Year Experience in Painting/Paint Preparation in Savannah, GA
Under supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements. Essential Functions:
- Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
- Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
- Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.
- Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations.