Interior Installation Tech I, Savannah, GA - LONG TERM - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Strom Aviation - Savannah, Georgia
*Tools will not be required as Gulfstream utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Unique Skills: Must be proficient with the use of required power tools and hand tools.
- Interior/Cabinet Build/Cabinet Finish/Upholstery--Corporate service experience good also Embraer and Business Jet ie BBJ's.
- Motor coach/bus/yacht Interior experience is reviewed positively.
- People who can handle close tolerance fits, have custom built furniture experience, and construction experience are good here.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Applicable installation, fabrication or related experience or trade school required..
Currently seeking Interior Installers with 1 Year experience in Savannah, GAThe Interior Installation Technician I works under close supervision to remove and install and/or fabricate aircraft interiors by using company operating procedures and quality standards.Essential Functions:
- Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (galleys, closet, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and vanity ledge fill panels).
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Specific fit and installation tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign off paperwork.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.