AP Mechanic - Aurora, Oregon 16444
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Aurora, Oregon
Qualifications and requirements:- Three (3) years of FAR 135 turbine fixed wing/rotorcraft maintenance experience preferred
- A P license must be active and in use for over 3+ years.
- Must have tools.
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Responsible for having thorough knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Maintenance experience on AW119 desirable
- Maintenance experience on PC12 desirable
- Sheet metal/composites experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical abilities sufficient to handle complex technical and administrative issues
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic with team-oriented approach
- Must pass background check and pre-employment DOT drug test
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Able to take initiative to create, implement and improve procedures
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN's service area is required. Some travel will require overnight stays.
- Must possess a valid Driver's license and automobile in good repair.
- Must provide proof of auto insurance and meet Driver's Policy requirements.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Structures MechanicLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a A P Mechanic with AW119 repair experience on aircraft for an opportunity in Aurora, Oregon.Job Duties and Responsibilities:The Hangar Mechanic provides onsite maintenance support for aircraft including management of inventory, planning and scheduling aircraft maintenance, maintenance of the base library and ground support equipment. This position is also responsible for aviation maintenance including assisting in planning, evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining services in compliance with FAA Part 135 air carrier certificate.
- Inspect and repair aircraft parts, components, and systems
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft, aircraft systems and parts for base operations
- Perform inspections of completed work, aircraft systems, and parts based on aircraft schedule
- Update and maintain maintenance manuals, service bulletins, parts books and regulatory updates, and other technical directives
- Coordinate ordering, shipping, receiving of parts, supplies, tools, and warranty claims parts
- Clean and maintain interior and exterior of aircraft
- Coordinate aircraft maintenance schedules with assistance from the Lead Aircraft Mechanic
- Maintain upkeep of work area, materials and tools
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to work activities in accordance with regulations and company policy
- Ensure all maintenance is accomplished and documented correctly
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical/inspection issues, providing guidance and resolution of problems
- Apply mathematical and analytical skills to duties
- Awareness and support of goals through participation in continuous quality management