20k Bonus: First Officer-Pilot
Ameristar Air Cargo - Addison, Texas
Skills and Qualifications:
- ATP with at least one turbojet (Group II) type rating without an SIC restriction, 3000TT, Jet time preferred
- Ability to pass a 10-year Background Check, Fingerprint, Drug Screen.
- Commercial certificate with Multi engine and Instrument ratings.
- Minimum 2500 hours, multi-engine 500 hours.
- $2.00/hour per diem (away from home base),
- $0.20 /mile after 14,000 miles/month,
- The extra day pay rate is $225/day plus a minimum of 650 miles/extra day,
- Eligible to upgrade to Captain status, pay is based upon performance and previous experience and not seniority.
- Company pays for KCM
- Health insurance and matching 401(k) offered
- Paid Sick and Vacation days.
- Bonus programs; one based on extra days/per calendar year and the other based on Company performance
- Company pays expedited fees for passport
- iPad provided by Company for charts and manuals
- Loading pay on freighters
- Partial Reimbursement for cell phone.
- Training is Approximately 2 months in Addison, TX.
Job Location: Addison, Texas Job Classification: Exempt Reports to: Chief Pilot Salary Range: $70,000 doe
We pay $20,000 signing Bonus for FOs who join the Ameristar team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fly aircraft to various locations throughout the continental U.S., Mexico, Canada.
- Load freight, passengers and/or baggage, ensuring a balanced load.
- Supervise aircraft refueling.
- Maintain accurate records for use by other company departments.
- Maintain knowledge of GOM and AOM manuals
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.