Technician - Elk Grove Village, Illinois 16695
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- A P License required.
- Entry level mechanical/industrial ability.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push an excess of 65 lbs.
- Ability to read technical publications and drawings.
- Competent in using hand tools.
- Ability to interface with computers.
- Forklift License is preferable.
- General knowledge of aviation regulations is preferable.
- Speak, read, write with a confident understanding of the English language.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated stress.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the launch Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.If you're ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
TechnicianLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Technicians with an A P License for an opportunity in Elk Grove Village, IL.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in retrieving information from the customer, manufacturer, and FAA technical data Repair and assemble aircraft equipment according to manufacturer manuals and approved supplements.
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders.
- Perform routine and non-routine tasks independently.
- Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor.
- Safeguard system security requirements related to the electronic recordkeeping system regarding their area of responsibility and in accordance with our RSQCM.
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor Measures.
- Maintaining quality levels as required by CFR14.
- Meeting the daily production target.
- Meeting monthly budgeted production goals.
- Meeting monthly budgeted revenue goal.
- Maintaining positive MOP by controlling wastes.
- Maintaining positive MTTR.
- Meeting Zero Harm Goals Qualifications.