Aircraft Inspector - Roswell, New Mexico 16902
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Roswell, New Mexico
Qualifications and requirements:- The Inspector reports to the Lead Inspector and is tasked to ensure all maintenance and inspections on aircraft are in compliance with applicable CFR requirements customer requests and with accepting completed tasks as airworthy. - The Inspector ensures all technical data, Federal Aviation Regulations, company policy, state, environmental and occupational safety standards are being adhered to at all times during ongoing maintenance at the Repair Station, and at all times.
- He/she ensures all maintenance and inspection items are completed properly and documentation is accurate, complete, legible, and signed off/stamped in a timely and sequential manner.
- Must have 5+ years inspection experience on narrow body commercial aircraft.
- Current A P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Aircraft InspectorLaunch Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Inspectors with experience inspecting commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Roswell, New Mexico.Job Duties and Responsibilites:Aircraft Inspectors will inspect commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.