Composite Mechanic - Greensboro, North Carolina 17305
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Greensboro, North Carolina
Qualifications and requirements:- 2+ years composite experience required.
- Previous experience in a 145 repair station is preferred.
- Experience with honeycomb and wet layup required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Composite MechanicLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Composite Mechanics with experience performing body and structural repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.Job Duties and Responsibilities:Composite Technician will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.