Aspen Flying Club - Englewood, Colorado
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- 1-3 years General Aviation experience preferred
- Negotiable with experience
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records and makes log entries as necessary
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Performs other duties as assigned