AP Mechanic-Fixed Wing (Night Shift)
Berry Aviation - San Marcos, Texas
Have at least three years of experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA part 135 program.
Current/valid US issued Airframe and Powerplant Certificates
Minimum: High School diploma
Preferred: Undergraduate degree
Unique skills or certifications:
1. FAA Airframe and Power Plant certificate
2. Electrical Avionics Troubleshooting
Physical requirements of the job:
Incumbent is required to: be able to lift a minimum of 120 Lbs., perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
Specifically, this role will assist a team in maintaining Berry's fleet of Embraer EMB-120 aircraft.
• Complete the launch and recovery of the aircraft for scheduled and unscheduled flights.
• Performs general aircraft maintenance on supported aircraft (to include aircraft washes and corrosion control).
• Complies with maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead.
• Accurately documents all maintenance tasks performed on the supported aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and local procedures.
• Completes the necessary paperwork for part turn-in.
• Assists other mechanics with general aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
• Demonstrates good housekeeping procedures to ensure a clean work area.
• Complies with requirements for control of tools and parts.
• Responsible for providing on-the-job training to other mechanics as needed.
• Attend training classes and actively pursue on-the-job training on the aircraft.
• May be required to act as a lead or supervisor for short or long periods of time in the absence of those personnel (as assigned by the Director of Maintenance).
• May be required to obtain and hold a RII certification as required by the Director of Maintenance.
• Performs other duties as assigned.