Sheet Metal - Structures Mechanic
ATW Aviation, Inc. - Marana, Arizona
Basic Knowledge of the following:
Maintenance manuals, Maintenance F.A.R.'s, F.A.A. regulations.Other Requirements:
- A P License recommended not necessary
- Self starter a plus able to work without supervision.
- 5 plus years experience preferred
- Utilizes own tools in maintenance and repairs
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to perform error free work and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work off location if required (we provide transportation)
- Willing to work weekends if required
- Able to lift, pull, carry, weight in excess of 50 lbs.
- Climb, stoop, crawl, kneel, reach or work in elevated positions.
- Good Attention to Detail
ATW Aviation is in search of qualified Sheet Metal Structures Technicians to enhance our work force. We specialize in multiple type piston powered aircraft such as the Douglas DC-3, North American T-6, F8F Bearcat, and others.Duties Include:
- Troubleshoot and perform needed repairs to airframes, including sheet metal work, riveting, patching as well as some fabrication.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft as instructed.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft at customer's request.
- Job standard sheet metal practices.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method.
- Sheetmetal repairs and fabrication a plus.