Interior Installer (4 YRS EXPERIENCE) - Brunswick, Georgia 16680
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Brunswick, Georgia
Qualifications and requirements:- Four (4) years experience in applicable installation, fabrication or related experience.
- Able to work in small restricted areas.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Interior Install TechnicianLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Interior Install Technicians for an opportunity in Brunswick, GA.Job Duties and Responsibilities:The Interior Installation Technician works under general supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Safely perform aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels).
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Mentor and train other Interior Installation Technicians. Review their work prior to sign off to ensure work complies with quality control standards.
- Accept lead responsibilities as required.
- Oversee projects or other technicians and assess requirements of assigned tasks to procure required, materials and documentation for assigned tasks.
- Utilize the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Prepare and install aircraft interior items in accordance with company operation procedures and quality standards.
- Remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors. Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations.
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- Assist technicians with aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes and coordinate projects with other shops/departments as required.