Operations Trainee, -Entry Level - Tulsa, OK - LONG TERM- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Strom Aviation - Tulsa, Oklahoma
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
NO PRIOR AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, JUST NEED MECHANICAL APTITUDE - (ie S-M New Grads Would Be Perfect.) Unique Skills:Excel working in a team environment, mechanical skills a plus. Structural background a plus, read and understand blue prints.
Knowledge and use of basic hand tools, interpret and understand aircraft maintenance manuals, technical orders to assist senior technicians in the inspection and repair of customer aircraft. Strong mechanical aptitude. Must be able to work any shift.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program preferred.
- Essential communication skills include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and listening and computer keyboard skills.
Currently seeking Operations Trainee in Tulsa, OK
This is an entry-level position in which the individual will be trained in the manufacturing processes of the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision, perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.Essential Functions:
- Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks, reamers and files, etc.)
- Ensure parts and work content meets the instructions of assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control Inspector.
- Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets to determine sequence of operation and work requirement.
- Align and assemblies parts to be riveted using holding fixtures, pins, clamps and fasteners.
- Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and assemblies, then works with decreasing supervision as experience is gained.