AP Mechanic YIP
Ameristar Air Cargo - Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Must have Current, valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic rating.
- Thorough general knowledge and understanding of aircraft repair techniques.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of safety standards
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex mechanical problems.
- Ability to operate equipment to effect repair
- Minimum 3 years prior work experience in line maintenance, preferably Falcon or Business Jet.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be able to travel 20% within and outside of the US.
- Must be trustworthy with the able to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, makes repairs and completes inspections required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to keep aircraft in peak operating condition.
- Initiates repairs/replacement to acceptable or approved technical data and instructions.
- Troubleshoots electrical system to repair/replace worn or damaged electrical components.
- Tests, inspects and checks all repairs/installations to ensure proper operation.
- Conducts repairs in time-efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as required or as instructed by Station Manager.