Aircraft Electrician UH60 M- Model REQUIRED
Talentscale - Huntsville, Alabama
· Must have at least 4 years' experience as an Avionics Technician
· Must have military aircraft experience
· Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies
· Experienced with wire routing and installation
· Keep records of maintenance and repair work.
· Maintain repair or maintenance records.
· Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
· Layout installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation
such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
· Analyze test or performance data to assess equipment operation.
This opportunity is a 1 year per-diem contract with a company
located in Huntsville, AL. You must be able to work 1st OR 2nd shift depending
on need and work 40-62 hours a week; please note, overtime is not guaranteed. You
must have reliable transportation to and from the job site, pass pre-employment
drug screen and background check, and be a US Citizen.
• Location: Huntsville AL
• Per Diem Contract
• Pay Rate: $28-30/hr DOE
• Hiring ASAP – must pass drug and background screening
• No clearance required