Aircraft Support Mechanic - SeaTac, Washington 16452
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - SeaTac, Washington
Qualifications and requirements:- Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Avionics experience is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of one license is required along with the ability to secure the second license within 12 months of employment.
- Must possess basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Aircraft Support Mechanic (PFE)LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Support Mechanics with experience performing minor maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Seattle, WA.Job Duties and Responsibilities:Aircraft Support Mechanics will perform various tasks that assist mechanics in technical functions related to aircraft seat checks, interior component changes in bins and galleys, installing and repairing carpeting, and blankets on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.