Charter Sales Advisor
Aviation Search Group - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Active, current experience in Charter Sales for at least the previous 2 years.
- Book of business/Existing customers is required.
- Knowledge of industry software including Avianis is a plus.
- Access to a cell phone, laptop, and home internet for business purposes.
- Ability to travel for business purposes, we provide a company card for expenses.
Expert Jet, a Charter “ broker ” based in Ft. Lauderdale is seeking a Charter Sales Advisor to join their team of industry veterans. Our decades of hands-on experience allows us to provide tailored charter programs, white-glove services, and insight only a pro can provide. Our company has exclusive access to worldwide fractional fleets for charter purposes and our aircraft are thoroughly vetted; we have unparalleled safety and quality control standards.The Charter Sales Adviser will be responsible for developing and qualifying sales leads and managing the customer relationship. We are looking for an energetic, hungry salesperson with an active charter sales background. This position comes with salary, commission, and benefits. It can be based remotely.Responsibilities:
- Ability to identify, prospect, and qualify new sales opportunities to generate revenue.
- Drive sales growth through networking, strong relationships, affinity partnerships, and referrals.
- Prospect, cultivate relationships, develop understanding of member's needs, and build pipeline with opportunities.
- Learn new product offerings and communicate effectively to prospective members.
- Stay current on market trends, maintaining awareness of competitor activity, and recommending appropriate product solution.
- Effectively utilize technology (CRM System) to track opportunities and deal stages.