Aviation Search Group - Lebanon, Ohio
- Experience on Cirrus Aircraft required.
- Demonstrated strong customer service background.
- Previous experience with G1000 installs highly desirable.
- Greater than 5 years of experience performing avionics installation and upgrades on small to medium size aircraft.
- FAA A P Mechanics license necessary;
- Must be able to pass a DOT-FAA pre-employment drug screening physical.
- Hold and maintain valid driver's license.
Aviation Search Group has partnered with Lone Mountain Aircraft on their search for their next Avionics Manager. This is a growth position ideal for an experienced Lead/Senior Avionics Tech with experience performing Avionics repairs and upgrades on Cirrus and other GA aircraft. Initially, this position will be focused on installs and is expected to grow into a traditional managerial role leading a team of technicians. Responsibilities:
- Perform installation of Avionics equipment on Cirrus and other GA aircraft to include ADSB, Avidyne, Garmin.
- Evaluate manpower, tooling, equipment and parts for an efficient workflow.
- Work with the management team to set a schedule for all work coming in to the shop.
- Coordinate with the Director of Maintenance on quotes for prospective work.
- Review all work orders in process on a daily basis for any issues that may come up.
- Review all work orders for billing after Director of Maintenance has completed final review.
- Complete final work package and invoice for presenting to customer.
- Work closely with the administrative team to insure all billing is done in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to keep them informed of the status of their aircraft.
- Maintain a positive work culture with all employees; including subordinates, peers, and management.
- Focus on customer service in all actions and be cognizant of the excellent established reputation the company has built.
- Work closely with the Director of Maintenance to maintain the highest level of quality and safety.