Fuel Cell Repair Technician - Mobile, Alabama 14503
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Mobile, Alabama
Qualifications and requirements:- 4+ years of fuel cell repair experience required.
- A P license highly preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- The work demands flexible schedule and the ability to fit into small areas and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Fuel Cell Repair TechnicianLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Experienced Fuel Cell Repair Mechanics for an opportunity in Mobile, Alabama.Job Duties and Responsibilities:The Fuel Cell Technician must be able to trouble shoot repair a vast majority of tasks with limited guidance on multiple manufactured airframes and types.
- Reports to the Facility Supervisor and/or Facility Manager of company Repair Station.
- Fuel Cell Technicians are responsible for performing maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration tasks as directed and assigned in accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
- The qualifications for this position is knowledge, experience and/or training required to perform the assigned task.