LAUNCH Teams Aircraft Test Technician - NON LICENSED - San Antonio, Texas 17056
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - San Antonio, Texas
Qualifications and requirements: - 3+ years of commercial aircraft experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Aircraft Test TechnicianLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Test Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in San Antonio, Texas.Job Duties and Responsibilities:Fly each airplane on the ground through testing of all systems and aircraft functions. Work within a
production environment by drawing on knowledge acquired from training and certification classes to
complete your daily assigned work. By interpreting drawings, reading/comprehending work instructions and testing data/requirements you will be responsible for identifying your work (task) location on the
airplane/part/tooling and identifying all required hand tools, parts and equipment to accomplish defect #194; #173;