LAUNCH Teams Aviation Maintenance Technician - LICENSED - San Antonio, Texas 17057
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - San Antonio, Texas
Qualifications and requirements: - 3+ years of commercial aircraft experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Licensed Aviation Maintenance TechnicianLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Licensed Aviation Maintenance Technician Job Duties and Responsibilities:Perform production installations, maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on aircraft structure, systems and sub-systems, including electrical and avionics on standard or experimental certificated aircraft.
Troubleshoot, inspect, test, repair, service aircraft and engine systems to prepare aircraft for flight. Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures.
May perform Aviation Maintenance Technician Inspection tasks in order to obtain and maintain knowledge, skills and required certifications. Perform audit/surveillance of all manufacturing and quality assurance processes, according to specifications, processes, and procedures.