Laser Assembly Technician - 180144
Chipton Ross Inc - Hilton Head, South Carolina
• Ability to use a variety of testing and measuring and optical instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, photo detector, microscope, etc.)
• High degree of professionalism, character and integrity.
• Detail and quality oriented.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Highly motivated with commitment to production timelines.
• Able to work with small components.PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
Prefer soldering and wiring experienceEDUCATION:
Accredited High School Diploma/GEDWORK HOURS:
9/80, 7a - 4:30
Full-TimeEmployment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Duration 11 MonthsDescription Chipton-Ross is seeking a Laser Assembly Technician for an opening in Hilton Head, SC.RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Laser Assembly Technician will be responsible for optical/laser assembly in a clean room. In addition, perform rework on assemblies and/or systems in response to failures and nonconformance.
• Assemble laser transmitters to meet performance specifications.
• Verify Electrical specification with oscilloscope and multimeters.
• Troubleshoot and perform problem isolation on Laser transmitters and sub-assembly components.
• Collect and evaluate test and build data to ensure process control and product quality based on specific procedures and processes.
• Ability to complete task within specified timeline.