Phenom 300 Captains Co-Pilots
GrandView Aviation - Middle River, Maryland
- FAA First Class Medical
- Must be willing to relocate to the Washington, DC/Baltimore region (1.5 hours from KMTN)
- Total Time: 3500
- Pilot In Command: 1500
- Multi Engine: 1500
- Multi Engine PIC: 500
- Total Time: 2000
- Pilot In command: 750
- Multi Engine: 500
- Multi Engine PIC: 250 No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
Do you have a passion for flying and want to build flight time in a modern aircraft? GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing companies in America. We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s based in Maryland and we need qualified Captains First Officers!
We are willing to invest in highly-motivated candidates by sending you to Phenom 300 type training at CAE. Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
- Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
- 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical Dental)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off - 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE
- Full pay from day one
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2017 with G1000/3000 Avionics
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
- KCM Program Badges
- The company pays all uniform cleaning expenses provides annual uniform allowance
- Competitive Salary (Captains $95,000, First Officers $55-60K), negotiable based on experience.
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Retention Bonus Program – Bonus account accrues $1000 per month to 60 months at which time the crew member can withdraw a check for $60,000. Starting in month 61 the bonus is upgraded to $1500 per month which may be taken monthly.
- Signing Bonus – New hire pilots are eligible for a $15,000 signing bonus (if EMB-505 typed-$20,000). $5000 at the completion of training and receiving a type rating or $10,000 if previously typed. $5000 at the end of the first year of service and $5000 at the end of the second year of service with the Company.
- Per Diem
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of schedule