Design Engineer, SR – Littleton, CO
HQ Aero Management Inc. - Littleton, Colorado
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Experience with layout and routing in Zuken CR-8000 Demonstrated PWB or PCB design cycle experience.
- Basic knowledge of PWB or PCB design and fabrication as documented in industry standards.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Experience with Downstream Blueprint for PCB fabrication and assembly drawing creation.
- Experience designing space electronics.
- RF layout and routing experience.
- High speed digital/mixed signal routing experience.
- Rigid-flex layout experience.
- Basic understanding of PCB fabrication and assembly processes.
- IPC CID certification and familiarity with IPC-2221/2222 and IPC-6012.
- Experience with interfacing with PWB manufacturers.
- Experience with training new designers.
- Experience with schematic capture, PWB layout and routing, assembly drawing creation and processing design packages through final release.
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering concepts as applied to PCB/CCA design and assembly.
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Design Engineer, SR for openings in Littleton, CO. Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design and documentation utilizing Zuken CR-8000 software.
- Must be able to interface efficiently with mechanical and electrical stakeholders.
- Effort will consist of simultaneous oversight of multiple cards as they progress through schematic capture, PCB placement and routing, and the creation of fabrication and assembly documentation.
- Completed PCB designs will be subject to review by the Producibility team to ensure future manufacturing issues are kept to a minimum.
- Unique design requirements will be communicated at the start of the design effort and the designer will confirm successful incorporation of the requirements during multiple design reviews.