Fabricator/Machinists – Pinellas Park, FL
HQ Aero Management Inc. - Pinellas Park, Arizona
- 1 year of CNC Mills, Routers, Brake and Roll Press experience is required.
- 3 + years in metal fabrication is desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Fabricator/Machinists for openings in Pinellas Park, FL. Responsibilities:
- Be able to read and fabricate to Blue Prints specifications.
- Able to demonstrate and perform Client-out of sheet metal and extrusion parts.
- Must be willing to operate varying machines based on work load requirements.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, manipulate data.
- Must be a team player, can multi-task and get along with other team members, the desire to learn and accept several fabrication job functions.
- Must exhibit a genuine desire to achieve team goals.
- A positive attitude and dependability are a must for this position.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.