Avionics Technician IV – Oklahoma City, OK
HQ Aero Management Inc. - Marana, Arizona
- 10+ years of aircraft avionics experience with advanced knowledge of Aircraft and Avionics.
- 2 years as an avionics maintenance supervisor or crew lead.
- 5+ years' combined experience on any of the following avionics systems: Garmin systems, Proline 21, ADS-B, Special Mission Systems, VHF Nav/Comms, Audio ICS Systems, Autopilot Systems.
- Must be familiar with FAR 91.411 and 91.413 testing/recertification.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have basic computer knowledge; Microsoft Word and Excel; Maintenance Technical Publications.
- Must be a US citizen and not hold dual citizenship with another country.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
- Experience: King Air (any derivative including 1900), Corporate Aircraft and Garmin G1000 experience.
- Computer Skills: Maintenance Tech Pub, Corridor, I.P. Address Configuration Knowledge.
- FAA Repairman's Certificate with prior Repair Station and Radio/Instrument Certificate, Manufacturer Training Certificate(s), FAA Certificates.
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced Avionics Technician IV for openings in Oklahoma City, OK.
This is a DIRECT Position.