Contracts Negotiators – Ft. Worth, TX
HQ Aero Management Inc. - Fort Worth, Arizona
- 5+ years of experience or Bachelor of Science along with 3+ years of experience.
- Must be familiar with DoD contracts and utilize Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with WAWF and SAP is highly desired.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Contracts Negotiators for openings in Ft. Worth, TX. Responsibilities:
- Selected individual will perform tasks in support of the F-35 Production Business Unit Program Manager to demonstrate completion of contract requirements to ultimately close Contract Line Item Number (CLINs) through delivery reconciliation.
- The task requires high precision and attention to detail for thousands of delivered items. The task will include compiling, reviewing, analyzing and presenting documentation to demonstrate acceptance and completion of contracted work and acceptance by way of the DD250.
- You will also be providing inputs for metrics pertaining to the performance of the effort. This will involve extensive coordination with team leaders and other stakeholders.
- The job is critical to support On-Time Delivery commitments to our customers, address our backlog of open work, and achieving financial objectives for the corporation.
- You will use multiple government data sources such as ECS, MOCAS, WAWF and SAP to perform your task.