Senior Test Technician - 180869
Chipton Ross Inc - Alpharetta, Georgia
• Associates Degree in Electronics Technology, or comparable training and work experience in the armed forces; Minimum 10 years of experience in test and debug of electronics
• Must be able to operate and prove proficiency with all types of GPETE (General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment) to include DVMs, Oscilloscopes, and Logic Analyzers.Capable of reading and executing instructions.
• Technician must be able to visually recognize electronic components, such as Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and IC chips.
• Must have good interpersonal relationship skills for interaction between manufacturing and engineering.
• Must be able to perform card and system level testing with minimal training.
• Must be able to debug a system to the card level with minimal guidance; Must be capable of debugging a circuit card to the component level in a system or hot mock.
• Familiar with performing environmental stress testing.
• Familiar with automated in-circuit and functional testing.
• Refrigeration Systems and Environmental Chamber debug a plus.EDUCATION:
Accredited Associates Degree in Electronics Technology, or comparable training and work experience in the armed forcesWORK HOURS:
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Duration 5 MonthsDescription Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Test Technician for an opening in Alpharetta, GA.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducting ATPs at SRA level.
• Functional Card level tests.
• Testing LRUs to CCA level.
• Installing and Monitoring ESS testing.
• Debug to component level.
• Debug failures during ESS conditions