Quality Inspector – Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero Management Inc. - Tamarac, Arizona
- 5+ years of Inspection experience and an A P License are required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, physically able to lift, up to 50, pounds, and be computer literate, to include MS Office.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and OT as required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Quality Inspectors for openings in Tamarac, FL. Responsibilities:
- Conducts Pre-Induction meetings to ensure that the Customer's work scope is followed; reviews, presents, and ensures the proper compliance with all required AD's and SB's using current tech data.
- Confirms that no defective, unserviceable or un-airworthy parts, including parts lacking proper trace, are installed in any articles released.
- Proper execution of FAA Form 8130-3, when required and authorized.
- Ensures the final acceptance of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies and the airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside of Company by contractors.
- Ensures incoming and outgoing articles are prepared and transported in accordance with all proper guidelines and manuals.
- Ensures the proper tagging and identification of all parts and components as outlined in the Quality Manual.
- Ensures the preservation of all components or parts during the work process.
- Provides the proper repair instructions to Purchasing for all Repair Orders going to an outside vendor – ensures that any limitations concerning the repair are clearly explained in the instructions; marks the area of part to be repaired as applicable; include the latest applicable Tech Data.
- See that rejected, scrap and unserviceable parts are handled per the RSM/QCM and in such a way as to prevent their reuse as serviceable.