Northeast Aero Compressor Corp - Bohemia, New York
- Minimum .5 years' experience in test, tear down, inspection, repair, overhaul and modification of hydraulic pumps electric motor driven and spline and gear driven),actuating cylinders, Power Control Packs, Servo-valves.experienced in training and supervision of junior hydraulic technicians.
- Experienced in the daily. management of work in P.:progress.
- Experienced in new shop.: capability. test set-UP and Component Maintenance Manual Test requirements.
- Ability and experience operating Hydraulic Test Stands.
- A working knowledge of Flight control Electro/hydraulic servo systems and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot and repair basic problems.
- A working knowledge of LVDT, RVDT, Servo Valves and Proximity Switches as they apply to flight control hydraulic system components.
- Recent hands on related, commercial or military heavy aircraft flight control servo hydraulics' experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clean driver's license.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
Hydraulic Component Technicians
An FAA Certified Repair Station specializing in the overhaul and repair of pneumatics, hydraulics and electro mechanical components for major airlines is seeking a hands on working Hydraulic component Supervisor.