Assembler - 181623
Chipton Ross Inc - Ann Arbor, Michigan
• At least two years previous Manufacturing experienced preferred.
• Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles
• Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers
• Ability to read and execute written instructions
• Ability to work in an environment containing low levels of solvents and adhesives.
• Excellent hand and eye coordination required
• Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision
• Demonstrated ability working in a team environment
• Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids performing simple shop math.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers on a number line and understand how to calculate American weights, measurement, volume, and distance.
• Ability to work to the priorities of safety, quality and productivity.EDUCATION:
Accredited High School Diploma/GEDWORK HOURS:
9/80, 6:30a - 4:00p
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Duration 4 MonthsDescription Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for an opening in Ann Arbor, MI.RESPONSIBILITIES:
To assemble components and subassemblies for weapon optics.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance as outlined in company policies and/or work instructions.
• Conduct visual quality inspections; inform supervisory staff of deviations or fallouts as needed.
• Follow pre-established methods and procedures in conjunction with producing a quality sight.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
• Perform basic recordkeeping duties for production and quality control reporting.
• Perform duties at various stations during the assembly process as required by production need; may require change in shift or physical location within the plant.
• Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned