Northeast Aero Compressor Corp - Bohemia, New York
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory:
- Experience with CNC lathe and mill machine operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend a variety of instruction, including blue prints, diagrams, and work instructions.
- Knowledge operating and comprehending inspection tools to ensure quality and conformance.
- Strong analytical skills and practical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well with others.
- Working knowledge of solid works
- Minimum school degree: High School diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years (or equivalent) based on experience
- Associates degree in CNC Machining desired but not required.
Check us out on the web at neacorepair.com Contact via email Mikegibson@neacorepair.com or call 631-37702372
CNC machinist to work 5 (8) hour shifts Monday Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Looking for a CNC machinist who has an associate degree in machining or at least 4 years minimum machining experience. CNC Machinist will be working with CNC lathes and mills with live tooling to machine critical safety aircraft components. Live tooling experience a plus. The role of the machinist is to set up and operate computer numerical control (CNC) machines to machine parts with no assistance. Machining of tooling, production parts, and fixtures within the confines of scheduled delivery dates and customer satisfactions.Responsibilities:
The essential function of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Study blueprints, sketches, and customer specifications to properly set-up and run conventional and CNC Machines.
- Select, align, secure, and “ COMP ” cutting tools and material on machines.
- Proof programs and make minor edits when necessary. Create minor programs when needed.
- Start and observe machine to detect and malfunctions or out of tolerance machining.
- Fill out daily production and conformance paperwork.
- Meet production and quality requirements and standards.
- Willingness to communicate with other team members, share knowledge, and train fellow teammates when needed.
- Organize, maintain, and clean work area per the housekeeping expectations.
- Perform related tasks as directed by supervisor.