Field Service Engineer
Genesys Aerosystems - Mineral Wells, Texas
Degree in electronics with a minimum 3-5 years of avionics experience in installation and repair activity, or equivalent combination of experience. Ability to troubleshoot avionics and related aircraft systems to component level. Must have a basic understanding of FAA procedures and certification processes. Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as effective customer relation skills required. Must be reasonably knowledgeable in MS office products: i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Represents Company as the primary point of contact for issues dealing with all aspects of the customer and Company Dealer/OEM activity. Assist Dealer/OEM engineering and installation personnel with technical and product support requirements. Assists with on-site support of Dealer or OEM certification programs. Coordinates activities with the general aviation product support group to satisfy customer requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Others duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Interface directly with Dealer/OEM representatives for problem resolution.
• Coordinate any required efforts with appropriate Company departments.
• Support Dealer/OEM field activity as required.
• Provide customer training as required.
• Prepare reports for management on product support issues/failure trend analysis.
• Support sales and technical staff as directed by the Director, Customer Support.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Director, Customer Support.
• In aircraft troubleshooting of equipment manufactured or sold by Company.
• Provide feedback to the Quality Control and Engineering departments regarding product failures and defects.
• Assist Engineering Department in effecting product improvements.
• Provide technical representation on field service trips to various locations in the United States, and abroad.
• Travel as required.