Regional Sales Manager - Mobile, AL
TARCG Aviation - Mobile, Alabama
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, develop, and capture of new business opportunities for all company product lines, to meet monthly quarterly, and annual forecasts.
- Report the status of business pipelines, and support sales forecasting activities.
- Support existing customers as their primary contact within the region.
- Train, partner with, and monitor sales and support personnel from distribution partners, both remotely and on-site.
- Create and/or customize sales and training presentations.
- Develop, capture, and share sales strategies and best practices.
- Support marketing initiatives and the execution and monitoring of campaigns.
- Collect and report market intelligence.
- Populate and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, in accordance with company policies.
- Partner with and/or assist other outside sales personnel when necessary.
- Assist in coordinating customer visits.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year university; or 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record in sales and/or support functions in the aviation industry, preferably GA. Private pilot license or higher, CFI, CFII ratings, A P mechanics licenses are a plus.
- Full business level language proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in additional languages spoken throughout the assigned region preferred.
- Ability to effectively convey information and respond to questions, both in written and verbal form, from executive leadership, colleagues, internal and external customers, and the public.
- Must be able to handle a large volume of emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively through real-time messaging systems.
- Cross-cultural awareness and communication sensitivity.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general aviation and business publications, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write objective and concise reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Customer-focused, while properly representing the company.
- Ability to remain objective and facilitate a positive resolution to issues, even in stressful conditions.
- Average: 50%. Must be willing and able to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory, as well as other regions (including the US), sometimes in short-notice and/or for extended periods of time.
- Advanced user-level proficiency in at least the following software and/or systems:Windows, iOS, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and web browsers.
Our client is a global leader in General Aviation with significant operations on three continents, a global supply chain, highly experienced teams, and outstanding MRO capabilities.Currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to join the team in Mobile, ALResponsible for outside sales activities and promotion of Company product lines within a specified territory. Primary focus is on revenue generation, business growth,
and customer satisfaction, by engaging with customers, working closely with inside sales and product support personnel, and effectively managing the relationships and performance of distribution and support partners in the region. 126.96.36.199