Product Support AP Technician - Mobile, AL
TARCG Aviation - Mobile, Alabama
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with internal and external customers, service providers, and business partner representatives by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Provide technical troubleshooting assistance for all CMG product lines in accordance with approved procedures and policies, both remotely from the main base, and on-site at customer's locations when necessary.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products, communicating internally with designated departments for investigation, and following up until completion.
- Perform warranty administration including verification, tracking, coding, modifying claims, entering disposition decisions, while ensuring timely and fair resolutions.
- Develop and provide technical training to internal and external customers.
- Represent CMG at tradeshows and special events.
- Support marketing initiatives and the execution and monitoring of campaigns.
- Collect and report business opportunities and market intelligence.
- Populate and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases, in accordance with company policies.
- Partner with and/or assist inside and outside sales personnel when necessary.
- Assist in coordinating customer visits to CMG sites. Follows through on calls and insures that they are properly closed.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year university; or 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid and current FAA A P License and/or local equivalent required to legally perform airframe and powerplant maintenance tasks.
- FAA IA and/or local equivalent, private pilot License or higher, CFI, CFII ratings are a plus.
- Full business level language proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in additional languages spoken throughout the assigned region preferred.
- Ability to effectively convey information and respond to questions, both in written and verbal form, from executive leadership, colleagues, internal and external customers, and the public.
- Must be able to handle a large volume of emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively through real-time messaging systems.
- Cross-cultural awareness and communication sensitivity.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general aviation and business publications, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write objective and concise reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Customer-focused, while properly representing the company.
- Ability to remain objective and facilitate a positive resolution to issues, even in stressful conditions.
- Average: 50%. Must be willing and able to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory, as well as other regions (including the US), sometimes in short-notice and/or for extended periods of time.
- Advanced user-level proficiency in at least the following software and/or systems: Windows, iOS, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and web browsers.
- Advanced user-level proficiency in Macola ERP preferred.
Our client is a global leader in General Aviation with significant operations on three continents, a global supply chain, highly experienced teams, and outstanding MRO capabilities.Currently recruiting for a Product Support A P Technician to join the team in Mobile, ALResponsible for technical product support, training, and warranty management activities, engaging with customers, business partners, and working closely with outside and inside sales and customer support personnel.