TOC Project Manager - Atlanta, Georgia 16674
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Atlanta, Georgia
Qualifications and Requirements:- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field including engineering, statistics, finance, business or A P Mechanics license with proven track record of out of the box thinking and an ability to think large scale.- Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt preferred
- PMI and/or PMP certification preferred.
- Candidate must be able to lead a large matrixed workforce inclusive of front-line scale employees, contractors and vendors throughout the duration of the each project.
- Candidate must be able to successfully execute and manage the scope, schedule and budget of divisional and cross-divisional projects.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must also be willing to work some weekends during times of critical milestone execution.
- Proven experience projects to completion and on-time with significant budget responsibility, preferred candidate will have 5+ years of leadership and large scale project experience.
- Candidate must be adept at interrogating data, performing cost/benefit analysis, and championing change across departments, business units and division.
- Must possess leadership, communication, and change management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrate sound decision making in a high pressure, time critical environment.
- Successful candidate will be a composed, approachable, and visible leader with the skill to build high performing teams.
- Strong organizational leadership, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to multi-task and drive closure of open issues/concerns.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Program ManagerLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program Manager for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Program Manager serves as support and/or project leader for major capital and operating modifications to TechOps facilities, processes procedures. This position oversees large and complex divisional and/or cross-divisional projects with moderate to high financial risk and extensive change management requirements.
- Assembles project teams comprised of front-line employees (SMEs), Engineers, Maintenance, Outside Vendors, Supply Chain, etc and allocates cross-divisional responsibilities and creates and maintains a Microsoft Project schedule.
- The Program Manager accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of the tasks and projects while managing deliverables that are within scope and create change forms for those items added or deleted. As well as schedules and coordinates the tasks of the highly interdependent deliverables, resources, projects and initiatives.
- Reports expenditures, prepares funding allocations and justifies cost discrepancies from planned to actual costs.
- Additionally, this position develops mitigation responses and strategies to address project risks; serves as liaison and main Point of Contact between the cross-departmental/divisional team members, the divisional management requesting the project and all external vendors; plans and measures the program goals and objects; and reports status and addresses program questions to TechOps leadership and other senior level officers and directors.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for consistently practicing safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Implements, schedules and coordinates the tasks of the highly interdependent deliverables, resources, projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for leading our commitment to the safety of our employees.
- Ensures compliance to governmental, Delta and Customer requirements.
- Seeks opportunities to improve quality standards, efficiency, and competitiveness of products and services.
- Develops and implements large scale capital and operating plans ($10M+).
- Manages organizational activities in support of corporate objectives
- Provides direct, open and honest communication with the TechOps leadership team and our frontline professionals.
- Directs the implementation of improvement projects through cost/benefit analysis, Theory of Constraints, LEAN, Six Sigma and 5S.
- Provides seamless coordination with other business units and support organizations to achieve corporate and divisional goals.
- Leads through demonstration of Company core values as outlined in Rules of the Road.
- Communicates a compelling view of the organizations purpose and value in a way that helps others understand the importance and impact of their contributions. Advocates for others. - Works with team members to develop specific behaviors, skills, or knowledge needed to ensure sustained performance and to prepare for success in new responsibilities.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and wellbeing.