Full Stack Java Developer 2019-9953
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. - Washington, DC
Direct Hire, Full Time
Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today's dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation's most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
Full Stack Java Developer(US Citizenship Required*)Washington, DC – Arlington, VA2019-9953
• Work closely with other Software Engineers as part of a diverse, innovative Agile/Scrum development team to produce user-friendly solutions for a web user interface-based application.
• Opportunity to evaluate and implement advanced web user interface frameworks.
• Develop efficient server-side Java applications that facilitate various business processes that achieve the program mission.
• Develop Java based web services server side and client-side applications.
• Participate and contribute to design sessions with other creative engineers to construct high-end solutions to meet customer needs.
• Department of Defense Top Secret Security Clearance is required at time of hire.
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
• Perform software requirements analysis, participates in research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products.
• Code, test, integrate and document software solutions.
• Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex software and architectures.
• Research and analyze data, such as customer design proposals, market trends, state of technology and industry, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Participate in internal review of software components and systems.
• Receive little instruction on day-to-day work.
• More often responsible to define the scope, schedule and expectations for the work they execute or lead.
• Independently determine approach to solutions.
• Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Contribute and accountable to the completion of major programs and projects.
• Responsible for resolution of significant and diverse problems and issues of broad scope and complexity.
• May provide leadership and/or direction to lower level employees and teams.
• Build stable working relationships internally.
• Network with senior internal and external personnel.
• Cloud deployment experience.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), combined with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Agile experience preferred.
• 10 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
• 5 years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements
• 5 years of experience leading technical teams
• 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.